Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Butterflies

So, it is 1:15 a.m. the night before I leave for Chile. I have finally finished packing (for the most part) and I should be asleep, but I'm not. I have wayyyyy to many emotions going through my body that sleep is nearly impossible. I am beyond nervous about this experience, and I am just so ready to get it started.

My biggest fear is the language. Although I have taken 2 years of Spanish, it is nothing like being engulfed in it. What if I freeze up and can't remember anything, and I look like a complete fool in Chile? I guess I won't know till I get there.

I guess I'm going to try and get some sleep. I fly out of Birmingham at 5:20 tomorrow night and I have a few more things to do before then. That's all for now!

Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment